Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cranky and then there is CRANKY

I just want to go on record and publicly apologize for any crankiness I may have shown towards and of you these last couple of weeks. My Rheumatologist has taken me off of one of my medications for the FM as it no longer was giving me the relief I needed. Adding to that was a very wet winter/spring which makes me ache on a normal day, bad pain days with my spine, an unexpected surgery last month and it has turned me into a not so smilesonly anybody :( I have to be off the medication another 2 weeks before I can start the new one and even then it will take a couple of weeks before we know if it works or not.

When I was reading the side effects for the new drug one of the first one was suicidal tendencies... I thought.. wonderful... brings on a whole new meaning to getting up on the wrong side of the bed. So am glad today was the last day for 2 whole months at the Centre. Someone told me today if I was so tired why didn't I just go to bed? DUH.. why on earth did I not think of doing that????

I would like them to come and say the same thing to me in another week from now!

0 comments: